“Regulars”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Luciano's is one of my husband and I's favorite restaurants. The food is great, and so is the atmosphere. I love their white pizza, and Italian calzone. My husband's favorite is the meatball calzone, and steak hoagie. Definitely give them a try!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017

People travel from a distance to enjoy the fabulous food! The wedding soup and lasagna are awesome!!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I recently tried Luciano's as recommended by some family members.The Pasta Diablo that I ordered was very good and can be purchased in a lunch size if one is at the restaurant by 3:00 even on the weekend. I found the lunch size to be an adequate portion, because the lunch also comes with bread and dipping oil as well as soup or salad. Luciano's is located in White Oak. I would definitely return to try some of the many other menu options.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I have been going to Luciano's for years, When we feel like pizza or an Italian hoagie or just some good old pasta dishes it's never a tough choice, we have other restaurants that offer specialty dishes we travel to but Luciano's is a local gem! The pizza is delicious and one of my favorites is the spicy Deablo plate, and go with an apatite because the portions are great.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

After I read all the reviews, I had to try this place. Well my husband and I must have hit a bad night, real bad. Their system to use debit cards was down, ok no big deal, we can pay with cash. So you couldn't order pizza, hoagies, or appetizers either. We ordered dinner. My chicken parm was burnt and the sauce tasted a little scorched. My husband's fettuccini was not hot, but by the time we got our food the wait staff were in a hurry to leave because they were going to close due to the computers being down. It makes tough to enjoy dinner when you are wanted out. Needless to say we should have left before this dinner disaster. I was more than disappointed.