“Days Gone By...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

In the past, we used to frequent this establishment for dinner or lunch with friends and/or family. They have done a great job with remodeling and the place is fairly well kept for the most part. The pasta, salads, sandwiches and pizza used to be delcious. Service is usually average at best but never over friendly. We really used to enjoy the food but most recently have avoided going there as our last few meals have been less than spectacular. The quality and quantity of food has diminished while the prices have gone up. It's a no brainer for us. Good Italian food is abundant in and around the city of Pittsburgh - so we have been taking our business elsewhere. Hopefully they will revisit the menu and make some changes. We hope so because this used to be one of our favorites!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating their pizza since I was old enough to chew.. It is the best!! I go out of my way to get my pizza from Luciano's. Also love the alfredo pizza -- to die for! And non-pizza wise, I always order the pasta luciano.. yummy!

1  Thank kmek1986
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate there the day before our second daughter was born. We both got horribly sick. I will not waste my time. Taste like frozen Italian food from the store

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I enjoy going here. They have great dishes, just over priced. Pizza is not all that great. Big Nicks is better!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We never had a bad meal a t Luciano's. The pizza is great, the eggplant parmigiana is the best around and the bread served with meals is wonderful (along with the dipping sauce). The service is good and the price is reasonable. We eat here at least two or three times a month.