“A Jewel of an Inn”
Review of McConnellsburg Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McConnellsburg
McConnellsburg Inn
Reviewed May 8, 2008

On a recent trip through Pennsylvania, my husband and I found an unexpected jewel of an inn in McConnellsburg. My husband and I have stayed at many inns throughout the country and I have developed an appreciation for those special unexpected places that might easily be missed. The Inn sits on a quiet corner a block or two from downtown McConnellsburg. The exterior is charming, but unassuming. The inside tranports one to another time when things were quiet and elegant. You can feel that atmosphere wrap around you once you are inside the house. The rooms are pretty, nicely decorated and peaceful. The inn is very clean and the proprietress is charming and well informed. I had many long and interesting chats with her. So, if you are looking for a clean, comfortable, and peaceful stay, try the McConnellsburg Inn....and don't forget to look for the chocolate on your pillow at the end of each day.

Stayed: October 2007
3  Thank YikesMimi

Been to McConnellsburg Inn? Share your experiences!