“Great Value”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Matamoras
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlottetown, Canada
“Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise. It is the first time we have ever eaten at Perkins. The price was reasonable and the food and service was great. I had the turkey dinner and my husband had the seafood. Would definetly eat here again!

Visited April 2014

Milford, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Typical Perkins”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

If you have ever eaten in a Perkins restaurant, you will find this familiar. We eat here frequently and have never been disappointed Welcoming family atmosphere. Food and service are good. If you have children, have them ask for a cookie when paying the check, you may be pleasantly surprised.

All in all a good value.

• Visited March 2014
Wallkill
“Not bad at all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Have not had a bad meal here - typical Perkins as all over the country, I guess - diner food, but more of a larger family restaurant atmosphere than a diner. Always had good, quick service. Goodies in the baked goods case by the cashier look real good, but we've never tried them. They usually have some nice specials, too.

• Visited April 2013
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stopped on my way north to New Hampshire from Florida. I saw the Perkins sign and knew this should be a good place to eat. It was almost lunch time, but I knew I could still get breakfast. Which I did. I had the Hearty Man's Breakfast. Which has 3 meats, eggs, toast, potatoes and coffee. I was a little disappointed that they don't offer grits. I would have preferred grits over potatoes. The other thing that was a let down was that the smoked sausage that you get is not what is shown in the picture on the menu. Mine looked like a cut down piece. Otherwise it was a good meal.

• Visited November 2013
Medford, New Jersey
“For What Its Worth”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We did have one breakfast at Perkins, Matamoras, PA. Standard Perkins fare. Nice friendly service and the location is good since it is just off of I-84 on PA 209/PA 6.

• Visited October 2013