my husband and i have been going to the resorts for about 15 years and love it . we went last october 2009 . we are going back in may 2010 for our 25th anniversary . we have alot of fun and find all the couples are always smiling and relaxed . almost everything is included so that takes some of the stress out of it . they have so much planned for you to do or you can spend more time alone in the rooms if you like . we have brought many couples over the years and made believers out of them also . there arent many places like this . it is a good investment in your relationship .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace