My husband and I along with 3 other couples went to Pocono Palace to celebrate New Year's Eve and EVERYONE of us loved it! Every employee was so friendly and treated us like family. Every time we saw an employee we were asked if we were having fun, if everything was ok and if there was anything that they can do for us!! There is no other place that I know treats you like this!! The New Year's Eve event was GREAT...starting with a great dinner, great band and comedian in the night club, everything you need to celebrate new years (party streamers, hats, blowers, etc.) as well as a Midnight buffet that was DELICIOUS!!! We have all decided that we will all be back again next year as there is no other place that we will be treated like Kings and Queens! Thanks Pocono Palace for helping us bring in 2010 with a BIG SMILE on our face.
Geri & Al
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace