As soon as we checked in we were upgraded to a better suite and it was right on the lake! The staff was wonderful, the food was really good and we met some really great couples while we were there. We went for our 5 year wedding anniversary, and it was our first time at The pocono palace. the decor needs a bit of updating but it was very clean and spacious. before we checked out we booked another trip for our next anniversary- when we did that we again were upgraded to a better and bigger suite just for booking a return trip before we checked out. Golf there is fun too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace