I have read so many negatives, I felt compelled to write. I went here in February with my hubby for a couple of days to be kid free! It was great! If you want the Hilton go to the Hilton is all I can say. This is not known for it's 5 star luxury. It is known for its cute little romantic cliches - champagne towers, mirrors on the ceiling, etc. Every vacation is all what you make out of it and me and hubby made a great time of it! The food was good as was the entertainment. Put it in perspective you are in the Poconos not NYC! And yes we will definately be back. We had no problems and sorry no horror stories to share. We travel quite a bit, and this is just something completely different which is what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace