Me and My fiance stayed in the Garden of Eden apple room. we would recommend this room to others, and we would definitely go back for a weekend getaway. Don't believe all the negative reviews about this place, it all depends on your taste. We liked the fact that we could play music through-out the whole room even the pool area. I guess If we were nitpickers we would find one not-so-nice looking vent on the celling in our room but it didn't bother us, we didn't come to stare at the celling. Our room was very clean, everything we ate was good, and everyone was nice to us. If you want to sit alone at your meals all you need to do is ask the hostess to be seated alone, that's what we did. We also ordered an early breakfast in bed (breakfast sandwich & coffee*which they call 10 mins before they bring it to your room to remind you*) did some activities, and then went for a late full course breakfast in the dining room. we really can't complain about anything. If you have T-mobile for a cell phone provider don't count on having alot of service. we didn't get any service in our room but if we went to the main building we would get service there. We brought our own fire logs for the fireplace,candles,and bubbles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace