We stayed there a few years ago, i just thought i would post my review since im new to this site and have been using reviews to plan my honeymoon. We just went for my birthday weekend, and it kinda sucked. I was 21 at the time, and it seemed like a place for older people. I dont remember the name of the room, but it wasnt the one with the champagne glass thing, but we did have a pool and heart shaped tub and round bed with mirrors on top. that is the only reason we went cuz it seemed like a sexy place to go, but the carpets were old, the bedspread was from the year i was born and just the whole feel was like we were in that 70's show. the outside of the hotel was ugly too, it looked like a public bathhouse or something, it was round with orange doors i think. the lobby was nice though...and the dinners were not private, you have to sit with a bunch of old people and the food wasnt great either. There wasnt much to do there, we went in April and a lot of activities like golf were closed for some reason. the nightclub was really stupid, just a bar and a stage and some chairs, not a real nightclub or anything. the entertainment was cheesy. we did do the horse and carriage ride, that was ok...i think they need to update the place and renovate, it did have a moldy smell in our room. in the end, this is a place where your grandparents go for their anniversary, not somewhere you would want to go for your honeymoon or if youre young and lively. im planning my honeymoon right now, and i would never even think to go there for a honeymoon, and its WAY OVERPRICED!!! definately not worth the money!!! i dont understand why they charge so much?? its beyond me...there is nothing good to do in that town either except go to flea markets and look at mountains, definately for old folks and people who like nature and quiet.
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Pocono Mountains Region > Marshalls Creek
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Marshalls Creek
Price Range: $178 - $306 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Pocono Palace Resort 3.5*
Number of rooms: 189
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace