This 2 night stay was a birthday gift for my girlfriend, both of us early 20's. The staff was extremely kind and very helpful. Guests and staff always had a smile on their face. Entertainment was fun and available at almost all times of the day. Food was decent, came out a little cold but tasted pretty good. Wish there were to-go boxes and more on the menu to choose from. Disappointed that the main hot tub in the resort was very cold and the pool was freezing. The Champagne Towers room was cool but straight out of a 70's porno and needed major renovations. The in-room pool was cold and didn't seem clean. The champagne glass jacuzzi was dirty and felt extremely unsanitary, honestly worried me of the possibility of catching a disease. The whole room overall needed some extremely deep cleaning and sanitizing. I probably wouldn't recommend this to many others especially anyone with concern for hygiene. It was a fun and interesting experience but overall unsatisfactory and overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace