Was not sure what to expect, was thinking 1970's champagne glass honeymoon resort. SO much fun and great food, Staff was very friendly and room upgrade was given just for asking at check in (mid-week). From the parking lot might look like camping cabins, but this is the back of the rooms and the front was lake side and the room was really nice; hot tub, fireplace, fridge and comfy bed. Breakfast and dinners were included in our package and it was the only place we ate our meals at. The food was delicious and the staff attentive (felt bad that they were not getting tips - we tipped them). This trip was through Groupons so the price was great, not sure I would splurge for the full price listed on their web site. Lots to see in the area. We went to relax and unwind and this fit perfectly. I have to say again that the staff was GREAT ! ! Room also has a DVD player and their is a Redbox right up the road; as I said we went to rest so yes we stayed in and watched movies one day. The station there are limited and no info on screen; guess I am spoiled at home. If you want a fire in your fireplace they charge for the firewood ($7), but again you are close to a market that sells it for $4 and you have a fridge being that beer will cost you $30 a six pack. But go and have a blast...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pocono Palace Resort is romantic couples-only destination located in the scenic Pocono Mountains. Famous for being the birthplace of the heart-shaped whirlpool, it's also known for having invented the world-famous 7' tall Champagne Tower whirlpool. More than just romantic suites, Pocono Palace also features all-inclusive dining, numerous activities to enjoy at your leisure or with a social director,nightly entertainment with comedians, DJs, live bands, and specialty acts like hypnotists and magicians, plus other amenities with indoor and outdoor pools, seasonal activities, and headline entertainment featuring famous names from around the globe. A 32,000 square foot sports arena hosts many of the games and activities while the property sits on over 400 acres of land surrounding by a thick of trees, making for great opportunities for long walks with your lover while admiring the beauty of the Pocono Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace