Please don't let the negative reviews stop you from trying this hidden gem. We spent three days in the fantasy Apple suite last week for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. The entire resort was spotless from our room to the restaurant and night club, and I'm a hard sell on clean.... The food and service were fantastic and we enjoyed the amenities and couples activities that were available. This was our first stay and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace