I took my boyfriend here a month ago just for a long weekend away. Though it seemed that we were probably the only gay couple staying in the resort, we were treated no different than the other guests. We stayed in the Fantasy Apple Suite and the room is awesome. I mean, a heated pool and sauna in your room? How can you not??
We rented bicycles and rode around the grounds of the resort, which was actually quite beautiful. It was surprising how many amenities and activities there are for you to do! Simply exploring everything the resort had was an activity in itself.
The food was also surprisingly good for an all-inclusive deal, a lot better than I was prepared for. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to make your stay relaxing.
If you don't mind a little bit of cheesiness (the rooms have just the right amount but it's kind of funny when you really take it all in) and aren't looking for something at the very height of luxury, you'll definitely have a good time. I'd totally go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace