Always a great time at Cove Haven and Pocono Palace Resorts. Great value for the stay. New owners are advertising more with greatly reduced pricing for the rooms. At lot of entertainment provided by each resorts CXO. The prizes at Pocono Palace for the games that the CXO scheduled were beyond expectation (Shirts, wine etc). The free wine tasting was a treat. The cocktail waitresses do their job extremely well. Snowmobile rides are fantastic. The indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi (2), steam room and tanning beds are a kept secret (no one goes there). Racketball Courts, bow and arrow activities are also kept low profile. The management should have the receptionist, checking people in, at Pocono Palace, a verbal map tour of the resort.
It is a disappointment that management is taking away the percs of Forever Lovers, somewhat. We did not get an upgrade to the room booked because we were told coldly when we checked in, that since we got a special rate that was offered for everyone, forever lovers status does not apply.
A SUGGESTION. There were rooms that weren't filled and forever lovers should check when booking if their forever lover perc which could be up to a 2 room upgrade, does not apply.
Is this because management decided to lower the room rates to attract more guests. As a result, they may be getting more new guests and losing past forever lover guest. I suggested to the CEO for the three resorts that a disclaimer should be put on the web for the Forever Lover 2 room upgrade statement since there are conditions for their upgrade policy.
Other than ...., the resorts are a place for Lovers to bond and enjoy. Remember, Cove Haven has great boat rides on Lake Wallenpaupack and Glenn takes good care of his guests. I understand that they are getting a banana boat for Glenn's speed boat ride in addition to the raft. Hopefully Glenn's ankle will be better by then glenn.
The restaurant staff at Pocono Palace needs training from Dennis and Chris. D&C make the restaurant at Cove Haven lively. (A suggestion to the CEO)
For summer guests ...you can even ice skate during the summer at Cove Haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, JackRabbit Systems, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace