“nice”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 13, 2012

New, very clean. Friendly staff. There was no one there when we pulled into the parking lot. Hard to tell if they were open. By the time we left the place was packed. Nice place to grab a burger and ice cream.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We got our usual blizzard's and were not disappointed! Staff was very pleasant even though the place was very busy.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

we have vert few DQ on Long island so it was a treat. Stopped for lunch. it was great. Then back a few nights later for the icecream

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a great Dairy Queen for kids. The facility is family friendly and was very clean. Great for a nice treat!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The kids bugged us all week to go to Dairy Queen so we went one day for lunch. The lunch was good but was pretty much an upgraded McDonald's meal. I was excited as I am allergic to the fat in ice cream and didn't know that DQ was low fat ice cream, so I pretty excited to be able to eat ice cream with my children. unfortunately, I didn't find my chocolate ice cream cone that delicious, but my children had the shakes and they were pretty good. It was a little expensive, not including the ice cream, just lunch with 2 adults, 3 teens and 2 small children was $47. and I shared my lunch with my 3 year old. Our friends went to Pub 570 and they had a wonderful lunch so I don't think I will visit DQ on any other trips.