“Touristy - okay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alaska Pete's

Alaska Pete's
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Alaska Pete's is a local favorite restaurant. We specialize in a great dining atmosphere, service and above all excellent food quality. Serving lunch and dinner, we are a casual and highly recommended restaurant. Full bar service, lots of televisions at the bar area to see your favorite sports.
Millbury, MA
“Touristy - okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

There where advertisements all over for this place and my husband and I thought we would try it for a late lunch. The atmosphere was nice and the decorations were interesting. Their were a lot of menu options. I choose the Chicken stir fry and it was okay, it could have used a little more seasoning and almost seemed like it should have come with Fajitas shells. My husband had a pasta dish, which he said was okay.

After we finished an UN-inspired dinner it took forever to get our check. The waiter was more interested in picking up the small straw wrappers than seeing if we wanted dessert and to get our check.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Chester, New York
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went to this place a few years ago and was looking foward to eating there again. The food was good. The waitress was nice but did not check on us once the meal was done on the table. We had to ask for our bread and a refill for our drinks. The food was very good but felt the prices were a little high.

Visited September 2013
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Labor day lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch here on labor day. Our server was very attentive. I had the prime rib which was good however, for 24.95 it was rather small. My husband had the chicken dinner which was really good. The only down side, they didn't serve a salad with the meals. I will go back for another round and will try the hamburgers.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Media, Pennsylvania
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food was ok service was slow. It looked like it took a while for most people to get their food. The place looks cool a lot of antique stuff to look at while you wait for your food.

Visited August 2013
Cresco, Pennsylvania
“Not worth your time or money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was very disappointed with the entire experience of dining at Alaska Pete's. Service was very slow. We were not given bread. The nachos were ok but we requested no olives and they were on the plate anyway. The stuffed shrimp were frozen / pre packaged and tough with little taste. The roll on the cod sandwich was not fresh. The broccoli on all three plates was cold as were the french fries. I also feel with the price of the meals they should have come with salads and soup. I would not recommend this restaurant at all.

• Visited August 2013