“always a good place to go”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #13 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have only been to Bob twice,but both times we are happy with the service and food. This time I even found a coupon from Google local,not a bad addition.

1  Thank Johnny C

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Typical Bob Evans with a slow and server. Food was good and my guess we just had a bad draw on the server.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've rediscovered the Bob Evans chain after avoiding it for many years. This location, like the one near Erie, PA, convinces me that the chain has turned over a new leaf.

The service was acceptably quick on a Saturday evening, and the building and grounds were clean and attractive. What impressed me most was the improvement in the food quality. My grilled chicken from the Over 55 menu was as good as it was at Erie a few months back, and the mashed potatoes seemed like a reasonable facsimile of the real thing. They gave me a ton of broccoli which was not overcooked. Finally -- those biscuits! I've had them at other Bob Evans and they're almost worth the trip by themselves.

The only negative: This restaurant is tricky to find from I-79 and finding your way back is even trickier.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The menu had lots of choice,my wife had roasted turkey.The potatoes tasted like instant,the stuffing was soggy and flavourless,and the turkey tasted bland.I had Pot roast Stroganoff,while it looked good,it had barely any cream sauce ,I make Hamburger Helper better at home.The 2 stars are for the waitress only

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I always like to eat at a Bob Evans when in the Pittsburgh area. We stpped by with our group of friends who also were from out of town. Here again you get consistantly great food. We stopped for breakfast and we all enjoyed their great food along with their famous moist bisquits with honey...YUM!
If you go for lunch or dinner, one of my many favorites is their Chicken Noodle Soup dinner which includes a salad and their famous bisquits.
Enjoy your visit "down at the farm".

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!