“Best Appetizers and beef you will find in the area!!!”
Review of Springfield Grille

Springfield Grille
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Mars
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Once again the Springfield Grill delivers...My wife and I shared the artichoke hearts and 16 ounce rib eye...Exceptional!!! Darin the bartender makes a wicked John Daly as well!!!

1  Thank TheHungryDetective

Reviewed May 11, 2014

While visiting in the area, my sister-in-law and I went here for lunch. We had both had a great meal and a nice time. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to take our husbands back for dinner that evening. Again, our meals were great and the service was excellent. We have had dinner at the Springfield Grille before and the food is consistently good. The restaurant has a nice variety of items on the menu and a pleasant atmosphere.

1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My wife and I took my daughter and son-in-law to the Springfield Grille for brunch and were not disappointed. Our server was very nice and continually checked on us. I never saw the bottom of my coffee cup. Our meals ran the gambit from steak and eggs to french toast. All was exceptional and very tasty. We plan on making a return trip in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We've eaten at Springfield Grille a few times, usually for special occasions. The dress of diners will range from dressy to shorts and t-shirts. There's usually a nice selection on the menu and prices are reasonable. My favorite is the turtle soup. The service has always been exceptional and professional.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the pleasant opportunity to dine at the Springfield Grill last evening and was very pleased with my dining experience. The server was very prompt and polite while making the dining experience enjoyable. The menu feature some well known dishes and also some very unique offerings so as to please those who desire something out of the ordinary. My main course, a chicken with mushrooms and a red sauce, arrived very hot and was seasoned just right. One of the features to my meal that was unique was a splendid turtle soup. I found little appetite left to select from the dessert menu so I can not offer an opinion of the selections. The bill for our dinner was very reasonable and a good value.