“Delicious Selections”

Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We tried this place at the recommendation of Clarence the bartender at Marriott Pitt No....he actually made reservations for us!
Great variety of awesome cuisine. We both had the Chilean Sea Bass - a generous portion prepared 'Teryaki' style - it was melt in your mouth delicous!
The service was great - food was even better.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife had seafood bake and enjoyed it tremendously but I had the Thai Seafood Stew and did not like it at all. We had great service however and a great table that allowed us to spend time with friends and enjoy their company. I might have just ordered the wrong thing and if we return I will try something else.

1  Thank Alan O
Reviewed July 30, 2013

At the request of our daughter who lives here, we took her to the Springfield Grille for her birthday. What a great place for fine dining.
Our waitress was helpful, fun and friendly. That's what we want when we go out.
My wife had the lamb meatballs infused with mint and loved them. I have stuffed chicken breast (crab) with a smoked gouda sauce .. excellent.
Our daughter and her friend had the lobster tail platter (fantastic per her review) and the shrimp special for the evening.
We'll be back!
Oh yeah ... the desserts were a hit!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

One of the better options when staying at area hotels. Convenient and have always been able to depend on a good meal here. Based upon my experience on this visit, they are willing to work with you to accommodate dietary needs. Has always been very busy when we have visited here, but we have been accommodated in a minimal amount of time. One of the better options in the area if you don't want a chain restaurant.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had dinner here twice and will return. The food and service was very good! I had the filet both times,and it came out as I requested. Having a $3.00 glass of wine (happy hour before 6pm) was a plus!