“Great meal/service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Great meal/service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This may not have been the best meal I have ever had, it ranks up there! Service was great - our waitress was knowledgeable, fun, and quick.

• Visited June 2013

Uummannaq, Greenland
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The chicken marsala was uninspired. The pork sandwich was about as bad tasting as anything I've ever eaten at a restaurant. No flavor and served cold. The highlight was the hostess, dressed like an egyptian goddess.

• Visited June 2013
Harrisburg, PA
“Really terrific dining experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I cant find anything wrong at all about this experience. Went with a family birthday group of grumpy and picky eaters. Wasn't sure what we were going to get as it looks like its in a shopping zone. We were greeted by the friendliest host. The server, wish I remembered his name, was so nice and professional and really treated all of us, including grumpy dad, with such respect and dignity. Atmosphere was really classy yet casual - on the dark side, they actually will give you a penlight to read the menu. Don't be in a hurry, relax and enjoy as it takes time to be served made to order food. Bread awesome, actually the corn bread was awesome - get it with lots of honey butter. Everyone at table had the scallop apps and said they were great, I had the soup of the day and it was very flavorful. For dinner I have veal marsala with mushroom and garlic orzo. The veal also had pancetta on it. Everyone agreed I had the very best food, was simply perfect. They all had seafood and said it was terrific. Order what I did, it was memorable. Worth the prices and lots of fun. Would absolutely not change one thing.

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I and another couple went here on a Friday night around 7. The hostess was very friendly and seated us right away. The dining room seemed somewhat dark which made it a little difficult to read the menu. I and my friend ordered their house specialty Chicken Jambalya. It's presentation was less than spectacular, but it tasted very good. The dinner rolls and butter were delicious. My husband got the steak and said it was cooked to medium rare as requested and tasted good, not spectacular, but good. My other friend got the grilled chicken salad special and said it was delicious. The service was top notch and the manager stopped at each table at least once to see how things were. The dessert tray looked amazing but we were too full to partake. Although it wasn't the best I've ever had, I would go there again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brian7876
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Much better than we expected”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food here was so much better than what we are used to getting at most area restaurants. The steak my wife ordered actually tasted like steak and was tender and delightful. I've paid twice as much for steaks half as good. In fact, the steak reminded me of a steak I had from Mortons, just as good for a fraction of the price.

The prices were good, less than we expected for such excellent dining. We are definitely going back.

• Visited November 2012