“Overpriced and small portions”

Andora's Adams Twp.
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Tampa, Florida
“Overpriced and small portions”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I don't know what the craze is about this place it has got average food and its expensive for the value.

• Visited January 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We had our second excellent dinner at Andora this week. The young lady who was our server was very knowledgeable and attentive without being intrusive. I decided to have a selection of starters. The shrimp spring rolls were delicious, and the zucchini rollers were a creative and delicious twist on a Pittsburgh favorite. My companion had the salmon, which was also very well done. Happy we now have Andora as one of our neighborhood dining options.

Visited March 2014
Folly Beach, South Carolina
“Best Crab Cakes in the area!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a great lunch at Andora today with my wife. I ordered the lump crab cake entree with broccolini...Superb!!! My wife had a shrimp salad...Tops!!!

Super clean and bartender(Rachel) knows her stuff!!!

Can't wait to return and enjoy the outdoor patio!!!

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“business meeting, dinner”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great food and service. Steak was cooked to perfection with a crabcake that was comparable to MD cuisine. Worth the prices

Visited January 2014
Valencia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding Dinner”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had to put together a dinner for a reception for a small wedding very quickly. I called Andora and several other restaurants and fortunately Andora offered to accommodate us in their back dining room even though the regular private dining area was already booked. Brian the banquet manager worked with me on all of our special requests including bringing our own wedding cake and champagne. A few hours before the dinner, they accommodated some room changes that I requested. Our server, James, was wonderful. He helped with everything including a last minute request from my son, the groom, for a special entrée not on the banquet menu. The room was elegant, but most of all the food was excellent! The appetizers (calamari, zucchini ribbons & flatbread) were wonderful. I had guests who had never before tasted calamari and now will likely order it again. My guests raved about the food: crab cakes (best I ever had), filet, salmon. There were 5 choices on the menu and the guests did not have to decide until the time of the dinner. All in all, Andora staff and chef made our wedding dinner a very memorable experience. On top of that, the price was very reasonable for such an elegant dinner with fine food.

• Visited October 2013