“Best Crab Cakes in the area!!!”
Review of Andora's Adams Twp. - CLOSED

Andora's Adams Twp.
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a great lunch at Andora today with my wife. I ordered the lump crab cake entree with broccolini...Superb!!! My wife had a shrimp salad...Tops!!!

Super clean and bartender(Rachel) knows her stuff!!!

Can't wait to return and enjoy the outdoor patio!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great food and service. Steak was cooked to perfection with a crabcake that was comparable to MD cuisine. Worth the prices

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had to put together a dinner for a reception for a small wedding very quickly. I called Andora and several other restaurants and fortunately Andora offered to accommodate us in their back dining room even though the regular private dining area was already booked. Brian the banquet manager worked with me on all of our special requests including bringing our own wedding cake and champagne. A few hours before the dinner, they accommodated some room changes that I requested. Our server, James, was wonderful. He helped with everything including a last minute request from my son, the groom, for a special entrée not on the banquet menu. The room was elegant, but most of all the food was excellent! The appetizers (calamari, zucchini ribbons & flatbread) were wonderful. I had guests who had never before tasted calamari and now will likely order it again. My guests raved about the food: crab cakes (best I ever had), filet, salmon. There were 5 choices on the menu and the guests did not have to decide until the time of the dinner. All in all, Andora staff and chef made our wedding dinner a very memorable experience. On top of that, the price was very reasonable for such an elegant dinner with fine food.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My Husband and I like to try out restaurants when they open. This particular spot has had several since we moved to Cranberry. Always disappointed. But this time, hooray; we got a good restaurant. Inside design - sophisticated and pleasant, limited but tasty menu (I like limited menus when they are all great choices), great service (efficient and pleasant), so far we made good choices for our meals (one dinner and one lunch) and the price is reasonable. We definitely plan to return and try something different.