“consistent A+ over the years”
Review of Szechuan Taste - CLOSED

Szechuan Taste
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Best chinese in Cranberry over the past 20 years, no bs..... Never overly busy.....Not to expensive.... Great service.... BYOB.......What more is there....

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My sister and I took my Mom to lunch. My sister told me his was a long established business with a loyal following. I can see why. Food was great. Service was good . Portions generous. Food arrived in a timely manner. We went for an early lunch and the tables filled fast. I was impressed to see more than a few groups of men seated there.Very favorable experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We've eaten here numerous times. There are not a ton of Chinese places in the area. This is one that has a nice atmosphere, tasty food and you can sit and enjoy.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great Chinese food here, and huge lunch portions. Very friendly service, the lady owner comes and talks to you and checks on the order. When you ask for take out boxes, she asks if you want more sauce added before you take it home. Very nice. Fast service, delicious food.