“Good pizza, no atmosphere”

Lucianos Italian Brick Oven
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good pizza, no atmosphere”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Met friends for lunch here. Place was crowded but they honored our reservation and we were seated quickly. The place looks nice from outside but inside it is cavernous with a cafeteria feel. The openness of it made it loud and difficult to hold a conversation. I got the wedding soup which was bland and a small wood fired pizza. The pizza was great! Service was just OK. We were still eating when the waitress brought our checks, she had not asked if everything was OK or if we wanted coffee or desert. One of the girls in our party asked if we could have coffee and desert and she seemed rather startled.
The pizza was yummy enough that I'd stop by with the kids for lunch on a rainy day or grab for take out (not sure if they offer take out) but I wouldn't go there for a date. Would be good for families with small kids.

Visited September 2012

Butler, Pennsylvania
“Attention pizza lovers, you gotta try this place!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've been to Lucianos twice now.... and I don't think I will try anything else besides the pizza, it is that delicious!!! Tasty crust, cheese and loads of toppings- but I think the sauce is what makes it so great! The restaurant is spacious, nice bar, and the service was excellent both visits. It was a bit on the pricey side, but totally worth it! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited August 2012