“Off the beaten path but worth it”

Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mars
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very clean place, excellent friendly staff. The were knowledgeable on local restaurants and advised us the they have a discount when staying at the hotel. North of Pittsburgh great place to stop on your way north to Erie and beyond.

Rooms are clean (with the exception of the side chair which was stainned and unattractive), had a larger mini fridge. Bathroom was very small and I kept bumping into the toilet roll holder when leaving the room as there is not much clearance between the counter and the door.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helene T
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you very much for leaving us feedback! I am very happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. We are currently in the process of updating our rooms, including new bedding. Unfortunately, the bathroom size is out of our control, but I will definitely address the stained chair/ottoman with my staff. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so that I may address it properly. We look forward to being able to meet your needs the next time you stay, and truly appreciate your comments!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

One night in the 'Burgh area on my way to Cleveland. I was recognized as an elite member and recieved a goody bag with water and snacks. The room was very nice and everything worked as it should. Many restaurants in the area and very convenient location. I unfortunately left my bag in the bathroom with all of my supplies along with a very needed eye medication. The hotel staff was very helpful. Instead of trying to get the bag to my next location, they shipped it to my home and I was able to get an emergency refill at my location in Cleveland. Thank you for the great service. I received the bag intact and with everything in it.
Customer service above and beyond expectations.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim E
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

We love recognizing our elite members and making sure that every guest of ours has a very excellent stay. I am very happy to hear that you recieved your items quickly and intact! I feel very blessed to have the staff I have, and really appreciate hearing that they are doing a great job! I will make sure to pass this along to them, as I'm sure it will make their day! I look forward to seeing you again, and thank you so much for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Lucky to find this Comfort Inn, near my meeting location. Immediately recognized me as a Choice program member and got a nice snack bag. Am adding this extra verbage because 200 characters are needed, painful to do on my phone!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

I am very happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs!! We are very thankful for our Choice Privileges Members and are glad we were able to provide you with an extra treat!! Your additional writing, has put a smile on our faces!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Normally i stay at the sheraton and i thought they were sub par. Although the staff at the hotel are nice and make the stay bearable the hotel is really run down and i would only suggest staying if there is no other place to stay. It is better than the days inn our red roof but it is mostly construction workers not business men. Only 69 dollars per night makes it bearable.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pontadepedras

I am not quite certain if you are discussing our hotel or the Sheraton. However, I like to respond to all comments. I would like to apologize sincerely if it was our hotel that did something incorrectly. We did just go through a renovation in our general areas last September, and are in the process of updating all of our rooms! We feel very lucky to have all types of guests in our hotel and I hope you give us another try!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotels is in a great location. Very easy to get to, right off the turnpike. Just a few miles away there are some really good restaurants near where Target and Dick's is. Rooms are ok, nothing special. Bathrooms are very small. Would definitely recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you were satisfied with our hotel and the surrounding area! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were looking for a place to stay on our way back to Michigan after going to a Pirates' game. This hotel is a short drive from Pittsburgh and is easily accessible from the highway. I wish the beds were queens instead of doubles- not much space for two people- but otherwise I have no complaints. It was clean and quiet. The breakfast area was large and roomy, not crowded like it is in many hotels. The usually hot and cold items were offered- scrambled eggs, hard- boiled eggs,toast, waffles, and cereal. The hotel is located off a main street with many restaurants, stores, and gas stations.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I am very happy to hear you had a great stay during your trip! I hope you had a great time at the game! Thank you so much for taking your time to comment, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had stayed at this property many years ago and I wasn't impressed. I gave it another shot recently and things have come a long way. The rate for the area is about $30 - $40 less than they Hyatt and Hampton Inn in the same area. Based on a bad past experience, I would do anything to avoid the Candlewood Suites.
Pleasant staff really make you feel welcomed. Excercise equipment good enough and televisions and channels a huge upgrade from the last time I was there. Breakfast was pretty good as well.
Plenty of food options in the area - many within walking distance. Bedding was fine - no problem sleeping.
Overall, still an older property that shows it's age. However, I was impressed with the people working there - it goes a long way.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

What a great compliment! I am glad you are noticing all the changes we are making to remain the number one hotel in the Cranberry Township/Mars area. We are continuing to progress, and cannot wait to impress you even more!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mars
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
#9 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranber...
#4 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cr...
#12 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Hyatt Place Cranberry
Hyatt Place Cranberry
#6 of 15 in Cranberry Township
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pitts...
#2 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh / Cranberry, PA
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburg...
#1 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.

Address: 924 Sheraton Dr, Mars, PA 16046-9414
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Mars
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mars
Price Range: $98 - $137 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp. Hotel Mars