“emergency stop”

Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mars
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had to make an emergency stop and picked this hotel from the highway. As usual I am usually happy with the comfort inn chain. The staff member was better then average, the exercise room was nice and I appreciate the extra channels on the t.v. Only thing I can say is that this hotel needs a available hot tub, especially since alot of their customers are businessman such as myself and could use a soak after a hard day. But overall a decent stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp., responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

I am very happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us! A Hot tub would be an excellent idea for all our corporate and non-corporate members. I will mention it to the owners and see what I can do, unfortunately i don't think we have the space for one. I appreciate the help though!!! I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We blocked a large number of rooms for our wedding. Comfort Inn gave us the best rate and we very accommodating as our wedding schedule led to a large number of early check-in requests. Excellent customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Hello! It was wonderful we got the chance to make your special occasion even more special. We strive for excellance here, and I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would be more than glad to have your group again!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Me and my fiance and my parents were in town for the Pirates game this past weekend. Normally we always stay at this hotel but this will be the last time. This hotel used to be nice clean and have good service. That has all changed. The rooms are dirty and need to be updated, The whole second floor smells terrible like raw sewage. we were told it was the ice maker. So we got moved to the fifth floor. Room was better smelling but not by a lot. Bathrooms are small. I used to love to stay at this hotel but sadly this is the last time I will be staying here. The rooms need updated and they also need to referbish the whole hotel its falling into disrepair. The one bright spot is the breakfast it was good.

Room Tip: If you do stay try and get a room above the second floor. The whole second floor reaks!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your comments! My name is Carla O'Connor and I am the new General Manager here. We just renovated in September and are in the process of renovated all our guest rooms too! It is completely unacceptable for you to have such an unpleasant stay, and I hope you give me and all the new changes around here a chance in the future.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

clean rooms, comfortable bedding, quiet, and desk staff were courteous. Room rate was reasonable - i stayed at a similar star rated hotel a week before...and it was more expensive, and the rooms were the same.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This room was as expected from other reviews I've read here. Room clean, breakfast average. One thing I didn't expect was the quiet hallways! It was super nice to not have to listen to doors slam.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Came in ask for the rate she started at over 100.00 then went to 89.00 Had a coupon for 79.00 so unfair and misleading! Was going to stay 4 nights but would not meet my needs !! Unreal also nobody at the Hotel?? Cannot figure it out?

Room Tip: Take your Chance so rude and not take coupon?? Nobody there !! What a shame wanted to stay there 4...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I arrived at 9:22 pm on Sun 4/15 with a HotelCoupon for a $64.99 rate -- and was told by the receptionist that "our rates have gone up" NOT, 'that rate is no longer available' OR "all the rooms at that rate have been sold." She took the $64.99 coupon and gave me a $79.99 rate. Upon checkout, the manager was not in yet but the receptionist on duty reported that 'the note says we are to no longer accept the $64.99 rate." When I had returned home, I called the general manager on Tues 4/17 and she told me they have ONE room available for the $64.99 rate during the week and TWO rooms during the weekend (hotel has 103 rooms). I understand that the coupon says the rate is 'subject to availability' --- then SAY SO when I arrive! Traveller beware and expect to pay more than any coupon rate after you've been drawn in!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mars
Hyatt Place Cranberry
Hyatt Place Cranberry
#7 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cra...
#12 of 15 in Cranberry Township
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pitts...
#4 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
#11 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranber...
#5 of 15 in Cranberry Township
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Cranberry Township
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pi...
#10 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.

Address: 924 Sheraton Dr, Mars, PA 16046-9414
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Mars
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mars
Price Range: $80 - $109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp. Hotel Mars