All reviews room was clean would stay here again waffles many choices pittsburgh area lots of restaurants motel cranberry gas microwave turnpike
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I lOVED this place so much still I kept their card My visit was 6-21-2016!!! i had lost my home for medical bills and waiting 2wks to move into a friend's duplex. I luckily could work from the hotel room on my computer. the full day free wifi didn't work well for me and had to get my own little wifi box...but otherwise i could not have had a more wonderful place to live. i even had TWO little dogs staying with me and pee padding. They were used to 1 acre home to a hotel room.

The rooms are so homey and private and large outdoor grass area and picnic table area to enjoy. i literally could walk down the road down to any and every fast food and resturant i wanted but felt you stayed in the suburbs. I was NEVER disturbed. i was so frightened and i felt TOTALLY safe in all ways at this hotel. My room was next to the elevators and I never heard anyone outside my door it's so insulated. I would SUPER recommend this hotel. The food and breakfasts were wonderful too, simple clean and fresh. There was a manager named Harry Bora..that was so kind, so helpful, warm if i needed anything. Being there so long during the whole day. i had complete privacy, felt safe a woman alone and no worry for my little dogs being afraid too in all the stir up.

Thank you Super 8 and Mr Bora..you made a difference in my life..keep doing what you do...you will others too. there were a lot of traveling salesman there as well. you could see they loved the place for rest in their hectic lives as well...all of us left alone and safe and all sorts of shopping/eating just down the road.. thank you SO SO much.

I"m sorry so slow to thank you i'm FOREVER thankful. Gloria Hahn

I want to THANK YOU ALSO FOR HAVING A GIDEON BIBLE IN YOUR NIGHT STAND. THANK YOU FOR THIS. Against all the politically correct junk...you're stand up for good moral teachings.

God richly bless all your employees and hotels anywhere they are located. I'll always stay with you..and my one new little dog can too! BIG HUG.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2019

The rooms are clean and updated and the breakfast is the standard waffles, toast, and yogurt with juice and coffee, etc. Nothing special. I enjoyed the area as it had a lot of shopping, it was very close to a couple of freeways that made getting into PIttsburgh quick, and the hotel was situated on a dead end with a few other hotels so it was quiet.

Room tip: Upstairs at the end of the hallway was very quiet
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Mixed feelings but overall good hotel...It was quite.,the room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The only negative thing was the clerk new very little English and came off as dry and unaccommodating. But all and all very good.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Dirty room, poorly lit, light bulbs out, stains on the sheets and beds...gross. Looked like truck stop horror movie. Mud on the entry and halls. Windows are all fogged up. Not a very clean or safe feeling experience.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

I guess it’s a motel but you enter your room indoor like a hotel which I really like. I stayed here 3 nights. This is a very clean, no frills motel. The staff worked around the clock making sure they kept the place clean. The staff were all friendly. The room was clean and smelled fresh. It didn’t have that sour smell some carpeted hotel rooms have. The beds were comfortable. The only complaint is the sink only had cold water no matter how long we let it run. So we had to wash our hands in cold water. The shower was nice and hot though. The breakfast was your typical cold continental breakfast, but for the price, I was satisfied. Check out isn’t until 11am which is great for people who like to sleep in like myself. It was in a good location close to restaurants and shopping.
If you’re just looking for a clean, safe place to sleep without all the bells and whistles, this is a great pick. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019