B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast
The Red Rose Motel(Elizabethtown)
$74
Comfort Inn Lancaster County(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$80
$107
ComfortSuites
Courtyard York(York)
Courtyard
All reviewspam dallasfront porchvanderslice suitesusquehanna rivervictoria roomsun porchbed and breakfasthouse is beautifulwine tourfrench toastgreat hostslancaster countyeach morningbreakfast was deliciousbube's brewerysitting roomwonderful stay
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We recently stayed with Pam and Dallas in their Heritage Home, and were welcomed from the moment we walked in along with friendly and polite Quincy, pet Lab! They had a feel for us right away and directed us to suitable dining for both nights, offered suggestions for my day outings as my husband attended a Train Show in another town and even sent me on my walk with their business card incase I needed a rescue pick up after admiring the blocks and blocks of other admirable local attractions. I was pampered with treats and tea from the servery in the dining room while I lounged on the spacious verandah reading and taking in the fall foliage. I have to say, the linens in this B&B are top shelf... superior quality, our room was completely charming and very clean!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lbisback
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Recently spent 3 nights in the "cottage" with my cavalier Christy. Pam and Dallas's hospitality is terrific. Making me feel right at home in their beautiful setting. The breakfast was phenomenal. No way you would have told me I'd have eaten "Oatmeal Souffle" but it was better than dessert!
Fall leaves were just changing and we enjoyed nice walks on the old river walk. I can't wait to return.

Christy was a little shy with their resident Lab, but I'm guessing next visit she will warm up to his greetings!

Room Tip: The cottage was very private and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank irishwit2
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent 2 nights at this beautiful house. We spent time in the afternoon sipping wine and relaxing on the lovely front porch. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were incredible.
Pam and Dallas are great hosts. They are very helpful made great suggestions for sightseeing and restaurants. Breakfast was delicious!! It was great that the time was flexible. Pam baked wonderful treats each afternoon along with coffee or tea.
A very enjoyable weekend!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank carolmike55
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I found this gem on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a shot. I've never stayed in a B&B before so was very skeptical about what it would be like. That said, BFHH is a very warm and welcoming place. Starting with the beautiful curb appeal then on to the giant welcoming porch, into the home itself, everything was great. The innkeepers Pam and Dallas (and their beautiful Lab Quincy) are exactly the kind of people I had pictured running a B&B- friendly, welcoming, and eager to talk and find out more about you. And then there came breakfast, which was filling, delicious, creative, and original. Luckily Pam lists some of the recipes on the website. I think her muffins served with the Amish butter she had may have been on of the most decadent things I have ever tested (and I am a food snob). Saturday afternoon we were greeted by a delicious chocolate cake along with fresh coffee and tea. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. Also, the innkeepers offered discounts to many restaurant in various towns throughout Lancaster County and had many great suggestions. I would most certainly stay here again and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dlvassallo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed one night at the B.F. Hiestand House while on an 8 day roadtrip/vacation. The house is beautiful, the hosts were friendly & helpful and unobtrusive, the room was charming, the bed very comfortable (and the sheets were heavenly!). The front porch was definitely a favorite place to relax with a cup of their wonderful coffee. Breakfast was delicious and just what we needed before getting back on the road. As a dog lover, I really enjoyed playing with Quincy, their well behaved & charming yellow lab. Our stay was one of our favorite parts of our trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Victoria Room and would highly recommend it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple