“Excellent Food and Service!”

McCleary's Public House
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We recently hosted a wedding rehearsal dinner for 19 people at McCleary's. They graciously accomodated us all by placing a group of tables together in a square in their covered patio area which made everyone feel relaxed and sociable. Dinner was truly a delicious feast from appetizers to dessert....compliments to the chef! Kelly, our server, was absolutely first class. Her experience was overshadowed only by her warm personality. She's a keeper, Freddie! I happily recommend McCleary's Pub to anyone looking to have a dinner party, dinner with friends or just a romantic dinner for two. It's well worth the trip from anywhere.

1  Thank Charles S

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Walking distance from Ascot House Bed and Breakfast. Yummy food. Fun atmosphere. Between the two places I felt like we were in England!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a locals favorite. An Old Tyme Irish Pub, with a modern vibe. Lot's of good beers on tap, a nice, tight Irish menu, The chef has been around a while, and he is good. Servers and bartenders all have been there since the place opened, so these folks know what to do.

MUSIC OMG, this place has great, local music.

A fun evening, sometimes so packed, you might, well have a blast. One of my favorite places.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have eaten at McClearys at least 5 times and the food is simple, but delicious. Great Beer selection as well. The patio outside is my favorite place to eat. I have had excellent service every-time I have been there and that means alot to me. Both Kelly and Tara are great servers.
Obviously this is more Irish Pub than restaurant, but it is a nice atmosphere, good prices, and wonderful service.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had a great meal here. The salad and fish and chips were great. It was wing night and we really enjoyed them. We also enjoyed the music the night we were there.