All reviews front desk great hotel easy access room was clean definitely stay here again staff was friendly corning ny checked in quickly the hotel staff off the highway right next door breakfast staff pool and hot tub next morning free breakfast omelet short drive
Reviewed August 30, 2014

I had a great stay at the Mansfield, PA Hampton Inn while hiking the PA Grand Canyon West Rim Trail, fly fishing Pine Creek, visiting the PA Lumber Museum, and just enjoying the area. The Hampton Inn offered a great value in rooms with new and modern furnishings, quietness, cleaniness, and very enjoyable. The free morning breakfast was fantastic! The business center was also fantastic! A great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2014

had a lot of issues. The room lock was not working right. in my 7 days stay, no one bother to fix it despite few times requests. the business center in not working right. For 7 days I asked for tea the answer was we do not have it. MORE IMPORTANTLY THE ATTETITUE AND STAFF APPROACH.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jes736, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you encountered some issues during your stay. Unfortunately, I was unaware of the issues during your stay so they were not handled correctly. I have reminded the Staff about our policies regarding guest issues. These issues should not happen again in the future. I understand that this does nothing to make your stay better since you already checked out. I hope that you would consider staying at other Hamptons in the future as this stay was not the normal stay at this hotel or the Hampton brand.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I can always trust the consistency of Hampton Inn. I expect and receive a clean room and comfortable bedding, with a quick breakfast for no delays in my day. I have never been disappointed at any Hampton Inn and never question the location.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jes736, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. The Hampton brand works extremely hard to provide the consistency that you described. Our guests are very loyal to the brand. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Staff was helpful with suggestions (dinner options) and very pleasant. We will definitely stay here again when our travel plans have us in this area. Be sure to visit Yorkholo Brewing Company in downtown Mansfield (great food, great service, even better beer selection).

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin F

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the Staff recommendations. While there may not be a lot restaurant chains in the area, there are several nice options with the small town appeal. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Stayed here for one night with 2 families making trip to Little League World Series. Paid $189/night per room which is highway robbery but clearly the going rate. Check-in was quick and efficient. No cookies available - "they ran out at 8:00pm". Room was 68 degrees and freezing when we arrived but quickly warmed up when adjusted. Beds and pillows were comfortable.

Went for breakfast at 8am. There were 3 sad oranges and no other fruit available. The oatmeal was uncooked and watery. The french toast was cold and hard as rock. Sadly, there was nothing else available. When I asked for yogurt and fruit, I was told - "the truck hasn't arrived and this is all we have".

At 8:30am, the kids wanted to use the pool and it was being serviced. We asked the front desk and they said it would only be a few minutes. We waited and then, when we tracked down the service man outside and asked him - he told us the pool wouldn't be available for 3 HOURS!!

We checked out at 10am since we had no breakfast and the kids couldn't swim. When I mentioned my dissatisfaction with all of the items noted above to the front desk clerk Lisa - her only comment was "OK", "OK".... basically ... move along lady. So much for the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Highly suggest you stay somewhere else as this hotel is not typical Hampton quality.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank vacagirl2729

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you not happy with your stay. As I mentioned to you, the issue with pool involved the safety of our guests and needed to be addressed as soon as the parts(light bulbs) were available. Our pricing is in line with the other hotels in our market. We do set the thermostats at 68 degrees and then the guests can change it from there. We certainly could have done a better job with the breakfast offerings during your stay. I do appreciate your honest assessment of the hotel and hope that you would consider staying with us again in the future.