“Great little microbrewery with outstanding food”
Review of Yorkholo

Yorkholo
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katy, Texas
“Great little microbrewery with outstanding food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Let me start by saying for dessert...."fried cookie dough bites". I was sold from the start. The beer selection was very nice and the appetizers, entree' and dessert were all very tasty and fresh. I really liked the atmosphere and the service was as expected. It is worth a try if you are in to specialty beers and an eclectic menu.

York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Try It If You Have Never Been There”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to New York when we happened upon this little brewery. The beer was very good, but not a whole lot to choose from. They had 3 beers on tap. The food was delicious!!! The service wasn't that great. I would recommend trying it if you have never been there.

“FRIENDLY”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped in after a local track meet--thirsty and hungry. I left satisfied. The bartender was EXCELLENT and made me feel at home. I appreciate his efforts. Everyone at the bar was very friendly. I had an enjoyable time. I ordered hot wings--pretty tasty. A college student next to me told me to get the 'grilled' wings, but the wait was too long. I will definitely return to this establishment.

Meadville, PA
“Terrific!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Loved it! We had lunch here on a Saturday. Nice decor (typical brewpub style), very clean and an excellent menu. I had the gourmet grilled cheese, and I loved it so much I wish I could have another one right now as I am writing this. My husband and our friend had the foot long hot dog. Be careful! This is a HUGE sandwich, but they both did their best to finish it and declared it absolutely delicious. I am not really a beer drinker, although I enjoyed the raspberry wit beer I had. Wonderful service as well.

• Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food, Alright beer”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food is very good. I've had sandwiches, burgers and an amazing foot long hot dog in a BBQ sauce. The fries are VERY good as well. For their beers, I understand they brew their own and they have one set up in the restaurant to look at (pretty awesome) but I could only drink the Raspberry Wit and Amber Ale. I am usually an IPA fan, but don't care too much for theirs. If I liked their beer, it would be an excellent rating, just personal preference!

• Visited January 2013