Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield
$149
Hampton.com
QUALITY INN & SUITES(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$91
$116
$125
$121
Travelocity
Penn Wells Hotel(Wellsboro)(Great Value!)
$117
$130
Groupon.com
$110
Travelocity
All reviewshot tubwindow seatclean friendlyonly complainttaking carewould stay here againdecent hotelcherry springs state parkfree breakfastoff the highwayup to datemy sonnice place to stayperkins restaurantthe breakfast areawafflesbed was comfortable
Reviewed July 26, 2014

So we were going to be coming down through Central New York from Niagra to see the stars at Cherry Springs State Park in the northern tier of Pennsylvania as the next stop on our journey. The area did not offer a lot of options as there isn't much there and even though I have never stayed at Microtel before I choose it as it was significantly cheaper than the Hampton across the parking lot. The reviews looked good so I went with it and I can't say that I disagreed after having been there. Good location right off the highway. Not far from the town of Mansfield. Like new condition. Nice pool and hot tub. Those that work in the fracking industry seem to the majority of people who stay here so it's pretty quiet. The only minuses involved the breakfast which was pretty weak from what I've seen at most other places and that may be the Microtel standard which is fine, but they desperately need a new toaster. They had one and the one side was broke. More work than the bagel was worth. Back on 15. Bye.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Sandi S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

I am happy to read that you chose the Microtel Inn & Suites as your home away from home. Our area is pristine and having a bit of "today" mixed among the rural amenities is certainly a plus for our travelers. Our breakfast is considered a continental breakfast, but I prefer to call it a "deluxe continental" as we do try to offer a little of everything including make-you-own waffles. I hope you will choose our hotel again. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Microtel. The front desk gave us an extra blanket, no charge or questions asked. The pool and hot tub/spa was really nice and breakfast was great for the members of our group who can eat anything. I have celiac disease so I rarely eat complimentary breakfast foods. They did have fruit that I could eat and I did eat the yogurt. Our room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Sandi S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you so much. We try very hard at Microtel Inn & Suites to provide a pleasant experience for all of our guests. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly share your comments with our staff. a positive word goes such a long way for everyone involved. Hope you be our guest on a return visit!