“Quiet, great food, great service”

Lambs Creek Food and Spirits
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Surrounded with beautiful landscaping for outdoor dining, warm, indoor settings, an imported European hand-carved bar and stone fireplaces as focal points, Lambs Creek Food and Spirits overlooks gorgeous mountains and the Mansfield University. Small and large group private dining areas are available, for special events and weddings The perfect atmosphere, outstanding service and delicious comfort food! Sunday brunch buffet 11-2.
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Quiet, great food, great service”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have eaten here many times and each time it has been very good. I love the chicken parm and the last time I got the special fried haddock which was so good I almost ate it all! The bar inside the restaurant is amazing. It is a quiet romantic feeling and the grounds outside are very well kept with a water feature and nice lighting.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Eiffel82

Wayne, New Jersey
“Above average”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Good) Excellent food, nice setting

The Bad) Service is a bit slow and the prices are high for that region.

Visited September 2013
Warminister PA
“Lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food was very good great staff food prices average very clean and good atmosphere off the road on top of the hill

Visited August 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here while traveling and we liked the quaint decor. The food seemed a little pricey but it was very good. We had the babyback ribs. They were meaty and great. The
Gargonzolla dressing is excellent and the homemade bread with honey butter required us to ask for seconds. Yummo.

• Visited August 2013
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Good food...great service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here on my way back from NY state. I had initially intended to get a quick bite at Perkins but stumbled upon this place by the Comfort Inn.

The atmosphere and decor are top notch; it is evident they care about their restaurant and what patrons think. I thought it was very well decorated and furnished.

There wasn't a separate lunch and dinner menu, so I ordered a sandwich knowing I was still going to drive for several hours. My impressions of the menu were the choices looked good but not much of a variety and very beef centric. The wine and beer list looked impressive.

My prime rib sandwich was good; juicy and meaty. I did not order the onions or peppers so my sandwich was a little bland (my fault). However, they heaped a ton of fries on my plate, which was great because I skipped breakfast. The chains typically skimp on the fries....this place is the exception.

What I loved most was the service. This place gets the award for best service in Pennsylvania. The South is known as hospitable but this place rivaled anything below the Mason Dixon line. My waitress was stellar. The prices were a little high, but I paid it because of the ambiance and great service. See you again in the future!

• Visited August 2013