“Great food! Great atmosphere!”
Review of Brick House Cafe

Brick House Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a community gathering spot that strives to serve fresh local sourced items like you have never had before! I would say it is our creativity that you will see overtime you walk in the door. From a Water Fall Patio, Green House Dining, or enjoying the atmosphere in a 1800's country store, you will love it! Breakfast, Lunch, and then Tuesday Night is Taco Tuesday, Wiener Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is a handcrafted dinner menu that changes every week. Check Out our Facebook page for more pictures and menus.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We are in the middle of the move, so coming to Brick House Cafe was a refreshing escape. Both my wife and I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere (we were the only ones there - around 3 PM) and the food.

We're so glad we've discovered this place and are already making plans to take there our family who are coming out of state to help with our move.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This little restaurant is a delightful surprise. Their weekend special menus are always exceptional. I've had many of the dishes and the food is always superior and a treat for the discerning palate - from crab cakes ( a staple), to the varied and superb pasta dishes, to the myriad specialty ways the chef prepares fish and fowl. Salad ingredients often come from the Brick House back yard garden. The chef is excellent and his selection of weekend offerings, his preparation and his special "touches" are well worth experiencing for he brings it all together to manifest his expertise and make the Brick House special. It's a small place with a casual atmosphere and, as I said before, a delight to visit.

1  Thank MCBaronMan
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I reviewed this restaurant back in November and have been back two more times since. I usually do not write multiple reviews on an establishment but The Brick House Cafe deserves to be discovered. Each time we have been there, we have been treated to impeccable service and outstanding food. I am a person who often orders the same thing over and over so as not to be disappointed. At the Brick House Cafe my husband and I like to try different things each time. Last night I had the Salmon Pomodoro and my husband has the Raspberry Chicken. They were both out of this world. Equally impressive was our appetizer, a shrimp and lump crab mixture over cucumber slices beautifully presented with greens and fresh fruit. The Brick House's chef really knows what he is doing. Try the crab cakes and the sea bass for two other delicious entrees. Next time, if the weather cooperates, we will sit outside. It was very charming. We didn't even know it existed until last night. Kudos to Jason, our server and to the chef for a wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife and I have enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Brick House. On Saturday night I had a wonderful Sea Bass while they prepared a gluton free beef tips dinner for my wife. They have an outdoor patio area that we have used in the past with a view of their fountain/waterfalls. They are a BYOB establishment and we brought our wine with us. Their home made peanut butter cupcakes are a great way to top off a wonderful meal along with a cup of their gourmet coffee. I highly recommend dining at The Brick House.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I used to go into the brick house solely for their Mandarin green tea, and then I finally got some lunch one day and that was delicious too! It's a cozy atmosphere, and a great place to go on a rainy or snowy day. And on a sunny day you can sit outside!!