“Great coffee and food!!!”
Review of Brick House Cafe

Brick House Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a community gathering spot that strives to serve fresh local sourced items like you have never had before! I would say it is our creativity that you will see overtime you walk in the door. From a Water Fall Patio, Green House Dining, or enjoying the atmosphere in a 1800's country store, you will love it! Breakfast, Lunch, and then Tuesday Night is Taco Tuesday, Wiener Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is a handcrafted dinner menu that changes every week. Check Out our Facebook page for more pictures and menus.
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I used to go into the brick house solely for their Mandarin green tea, and then I finally got some lunch one day and that was delicious too! It's a cozy atmosphere, and a great place to go on a rainy or snowy day. And on a sunny day you can sit outside!!

Reviewed December 20, 2011

There is a great variety of coffee and it is always the perfect temperature! They have a great selection of desserts and breakfast foods (they have lunch too, but I haven't had it yet). The waffles are amazing! So is the peanut butter latte. I could sit for house sipping coffee and playing trivial pursuit (with the cards on each table). Parking in the back is limited, but it's usually not that crowded. The building is great and as you walk in the back door, you walk through gardens of herbs and vegetables.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

We went to the Brick House tonight and were very pleasantly surprised. We both had the Chilean sea bass and found it fresh and flavorful. It was served over rice with a side of zucchini that was a little more done than I like, but still delicious. The roll was warm and the salad was fresh and colorful. Our server was the owner and he was very friendly and efficient.. It was so evident that he loves what he does. The atmosphere was very comfortable and it was obvious that it was a favorite of the locals. A bonus is that you can bring your own bottle of wine which they will uncork and serve at no charge to you. This is almost unheard of in other restaurants. We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank PAtraveler60
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Nice atmosphere and excellent food, reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. We went for a benefit for a local horse rescue. I was so impressed by the food. There is ample seating inside, and a cute outdoor seating area with a waterfall. There is a parking area in back and you will walk past a small greenhouse and garden area. I want to go back, very soon.

1  Thank Lititz