“Nice Country Diner”

Kountry Kitchen Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

This place is a nice little country diner. A group of us always stop after spending a day at the Pa Renaissance Faire down the road a couple of miles north on 72.

It's nice typical diner fare for pretty reasonable prices. The waitresses we have are always nice and friendly. They don't have a problem handling multiple checks for our party.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great staff and food. Clean place and hygiene focused is what we saw. The only thing I'd do different is put seafood seasoning on the tuna salad. Good prices and service with a varied menu. We liked it there.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

we were on vacation there for a 2 week period the food and asmosphere were excellent all the staff was great but they were philly fans we were pirates fans we had alot of fun disccussing them plus we won a free meal for the pirates sweep of the phills thanks
guys see you in sept we just loved this place great breakfast highly recommened ----------------------bob and doris smith from dubois pa

1  Thank Doris S
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food is fresh and bountiful. If you really want one special thing call ahead because the buffet changes everyday.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I were traveling through town, he wanted to just grab something from McDonald's and I said, we should find a nice little Mom & Pop joint to eat at, that's when we came upon this place. Wish I would have taken his McDonald's suggestion! The staff looked Greek, so thought I would be safe ordering a Greek dish off of the menu. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! So sorry that I wasted our time and money. Very disappointing...

3  Thank FlightAttd4AA