“EAT EAT EAT”

Kountry Kitchen Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food is fresh and bountiful. If you really want one special thing call ahead because the buffet changes everyday.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I were traveling through town, he wanted to just grab something from McDonald's and I said, we should find a nice little Mom & Pop joint to eat at, that's when we came upon this place. Wish I would have taken his McDonald's suggestion! The staff looked Greek, so thought I would be safe ordering a Greek dish off of the menu. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! So sorry that I wasted our time and money. Very disappointing...

3  Thank FlightAttd4AA
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good food. Friendly atmosphere. I suggest going downstairs to eat. Upstairs seats are not comfortable especially if you are a larger person.

1  Thank tuxholly
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Typical locals diner/family restaurant. Not much to choose from in the area and the hotel staff recommended this place. Good basic diner menu, with breakfast all day and daily specials. The portions are large, and the food is well prepared but basic. Staff was friendly but it was kind of dead in there when I visited.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

New owners ruined the place. I will never go back. The cook thinks he still works at the county prison. The owners are abusive to the staff. Just awful.

2  Thank bewleybrothers