“Yum”

Add it.
Twin Kiss of Manheim
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Good American food that you order at a window and can eat there or take out. No frills, no bells or whistles. Finish off with some ice cream, or have a shake or float with your meal. My husband had a strawberry shake with his sandwich, my son and I waited for dessert, I had a hot fudge sundae and he had a cone with sprinkles.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Small shop -- not very up to date as far as style, but the ice cream is tremendous. They have cones and sundaes, etc. Our Sunday afternoon outing is to Twin Kiss for a large cone of soft serve ice cream. It looks so nice when they give it to you as they put the soft serve in such a nice twist shape! They also do burgers and chicken and such, but I've not tried that yet.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Well first off they don't put lids on the pop or give refills. Then the steak cheese sandwich the bun was hard and it was mushy. The icecream was okay the sauce was good and the place was clean and had friendly staff. But overall not good.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

on Friday the 11th of April we went on a drive to Pa. where we once lived. We decided to stop for lunch at an old favorite from 20 years ago. We ordered two cheesesteak sandwiches and an order of fries.

When we received the order nothing looked amiss, but when we bit into them they were disgusting!. They had an odd taste and a mushy texture. There was so much greese or water from the sauce the bun turned into goo. We threw everyhting away and left...never to return. In hindsight I should have complained but did not.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a neat place for quick lunch (great chicken sandwiches). The root beer floats are out of my childhood. I love them.