“Good quick stop for dinner”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Twin Kiss of Manheim
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Reviewed September 6, 2013

After a long day at Hershey headed back to where we were staying at Landis Farm Guest House a d finding g most restaurants not open Or closed early on Sunday we decided to stop in. Seems like the place locals go, clean, good food, reasonable prices and quick. Don't leave without getting real soft serve ice cream!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My daughter and I just bought the "special" which was clearly marked $5.35 which included a drink. When we paid for it we were charged $ 7.40 each and when I spoke to the manager she told me the sign was a mistake and we were charged the correct amount which was the normal cost on their everyday menu. I'm a local man in his early 60's and have eaten there 100's of times, but they have just lost a customer forever, my children , my grandchildren, and my business aquanitences will all hear of this if the opportunity presents itself.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have visited the Penn renn faire every summer for our anniversary. We make it a point to visit Twin Kiss of Manheim on every visit. We love the ice cream and the fried chicken (very awesome). It is also very clean and the service is great. Yes, it is fast food but it is great chicken!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The have the best soft ice cream! Made with real cream. Also great French fries. Have tables with umbrellas outside to sit at. Open late....10pm.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The cleanest restauraunt I have ever been in. Hospital clean and you can see the kitchen! A basic basic menu.. NOT for a foodie great for kids. No seasoning lancaster county recipies. and the worlds smallest hamburger! they have sliders on the menu, that I guess may be the size of a nickle because their standard " hollywood burger" is the size of a quarter, on a very big fluffy bun. It is said the classic Wendys commercial waqs concieved by the add agency rep that ate here. Decent soft serve ice cream served as well at Hagan daz prices.. BUT its CLEAN!