“Second time around”

Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Second time around”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have visited the Penn renn faire every summer for our anniversary. We make it a point to visit Twin Kiss of Manheim on every visit. We love the ice cream and the fried chicken (very awesome). It is also very clean and the service is great. Yes, it is fast food but it is great chicken!

• Visited August 2013

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Best Soft Ice Cream Around”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The have the best soft ice cream! Made with real cream. Also great French fries. Have tables with umbrellas outside to sit at. Open late....10pm.

Visited July 2013
Manheim, Pennsylvania
“because you just want a clean restauraunt and a quick [ small] bite”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The cleanest restauraunt I have ever been in. Hospital clean and you can see the kitchen! A basic basic menu.. NOT for a foodie great for kids. No seasoning lancaster county recipies. and the worlds smallest hamburger! they have sliders on the menu, that I guess may be the size of a nickle because their standard " hollywood burger" is the size of a quarter, on a very big fluffy bun. It is said the classic Wendys commercial waqs concieved by the add agency rep that ate here. Decent soft serve ice cream served as well at Hagan daz prices.. BUT its CLEAN!

• Visited January 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“This is a great place!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

My family and I visited here for about the 10,000th time today. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Look, it's fast food, so that's why I didn't give it the "excellent" rating, but this place is great!

The fries aren't so great, but the fried chicken is good, and I CANNOT visit this place without getting a cheeseburger. They are terrific!

The prices could be better. Also, having to stand in one line to order the food and then to go and stand in ANOTHER line to order a drink...that just seems dumb, and it is inconvenient.

But I love this place, I've been there 10,000 times, and God willing, I'll go there at least another 10,000 times!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great little ice cream place”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

For a little place, it has a pretty good menu, and the pineapple sundaes are awesome! I look forward to them every time I visit the area.

Visited September 2012