Tripadvisor
Manheim
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews sports complex rock climbing spooky nook between games food court fitness center restaurant bar hotel guests sporting events field hockey great restaurant volleyball tournament rooms are clean awesome hotel would stay again nice room staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Worst experience I have ever had! Me and my mother booked a 2 night stay as my 10 year old son had a tournament at the nook facility. We brought along my 6 year old son as well. First night was great. Loved it. The next day we left for the domes to watch my son play baseball in a tournament. I had received multiple phone calls at 1150am but didn’t get them until we were on a break as I had no service in the domes. I called back and the front desk said we had to leave by noon. When I asked why and what was going on. She proceeded to accuse me of smoking in our room. On the phone!!! I had explained to her that no we did not smoke inside as I ha e two children in the same room and asked why she would think different. She was told by housekeeping that our clothes smelled like smoke! Well yes that is because we are smokers and we smoked outside the night before!!! I told her she could check the cameras and see that at 10 pm the night before we had went out the front door in which was a designated area! She then said well you have to leave before noon. Well at this time it was 1205. I could not leave my son so my mother and 6 year old went over to speak with the lady in person and the front seat had not one but two security officers escort my mother and 6 year old son to pack in limited time and Escort then out of the building! I was completely disgusted that this could even be happening! Not only did my family and me miss a good portion of my boys tournament but before they had even tried to call they charged hundreds to our credit card for damages! I was furious. I asked to show proof and the lady kept dodging me. I know there was no smoking in the rooms as I had freely given my cc in case damages In which I knew there would be none. I have never been treated so poorly or accused of something that did not happen! With little money left after they repeatedly charged my card, We were able to stay in a nice hotel with amazing staff elsewhere in which we told our story and they were so empathetic@ the residence inn by Marriott in Lancaster!!! I have contacted the better business borough of PA and my lawyers back in NY and I will make it my mission for this to never happen to anyone again! In front of my 6 year old, treated like a criminal needing officers to watch my mother pack. I would never recommend this hotel as this truly was the worst experience me and my family has ever had!

Reviewed December 27, 2019

We spent another great weekend at the Warehouse Hotel at Spooky Nook Sports, this time my son and his wife and three young children stayed there as well. His two younger children immensely enjoyed the climbing walls and the arcade, and we enjoyed watching them. We ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel's Forklift & Palate restaurant - their omelettes are awesome. We also went for a walk on the path outside the hotel through some pleasant farmland. The rooms were comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating as we had to leave a day earlier than planned to stay ahead of a major snowstorm. We would certainly stay here again if we are in the vicinity.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2019

Very nice experience. Clean rooms and helpful staff. We stayed here to attend a close by wedding.The hotel was very accommodating to our needs. Breakfast the next morning was delicious.
The king bed was very comfortable.

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Even if you are lucky enough to get a hotel room that is facing outside vs. inwards to a concreate hallway you will still have to deal with the paper thin walls. You can hear your neighbor watching TV or unpacking their bags. The Forlift restaurant that is attached has good dinner food, but they close at 10pm every night and the bartenders are never happy when people come in after 9pm. Their breakfast has limited options and cannot accomodate changes to items.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The entire complex is really cool. The rooms are unique with the warehouse look. The best part for me was the membership for the day at their awesome fitness center. I will stay here again the next time I'm working in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019