“Delightful!!!”
Review of Country Vistas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manheim
Country Vistas
Ranked #3 of 11 Manheim B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 25, 2011

This was my first time at a B&B and I have to say that Country Vistas exceeded my expectations. Steve and Carol and sons were the most gracious hosts ever. Their home is simply just divine. Clean...Clean...Clean.... The breakfasts were awesome and my sister and I requested several of the recipes. We loved the baked oatmeal and fruit. My niece enjoyed feeding the farm animals and was especially fond of "Little Lily" the goat. Carol and Steve made us feel at home and it was so pleasant to bask in the "quietness" at the end of each day. The family always made themselves available and were accomadating but were never in the way. Carol arranged a dinner for us in the home of an Amish family and we were truly amazed. May God Bless this wonderful family and I would count it a blessing to stay in their home again.

Room Tip: The Sugar Maple room has an amazing view.

Reviewed May 23, 2011

We felt so lucky to stay at Country Vistas! Carol, Steve and their boys were so welcoming and their home is in a perfect spot to tour the sights and sites of Lancaster, PA. Their home is comfortable and extremely clean. It was a special place to hang out with our cousins, take it easy and have fun.

There is so much to do at the B&B -- you can't wait to get back 'home!' There are goats to hold, pet and feed, eggs to collect, slides to slide on, swings all over the property, kittens to hold, etc.

Breakfast was wonderful and Carol can make a mean egg souffle. Honestly, we had to be careful to give the Erk family their own personal time because it's so easy to keep chatting with them -- my son wanted their sons to come with us to Dutch Wonderland ;)

We plan to come back!

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Look no further...this is where you want to stay!!! Carol and Steve are absolutley wonderful hosts. I have a 2 year old daughter and she loved holding little Lily, one of the baby goats on the property. She also enjoyed gathering eggs in the morning and taking rides on Billy the pony. There were swings and she loved it! You won't find a cleaner place to stay! and the breakfast are DIVINE!!! We had baked oatmeal with fruit that was delicious, we also had a frittata dish, a quiche, bacon, blueberry crisp...the list goes on and one. We stayed an entire week and it was so wonderful to come back to the b&b in the evening and sit on the porch and enjoy the scenery. The grounds are meticulously kept. I have nothing negative to say about this place. We would definately stay here again....I really missed having this breakfast this morning when I woke up at my house!!!

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We chose Country Vista's for several reasons such as location, reviews of cleanliness, allowance of young children and the reviews on the food. Let me say that the whole experience was wonderful and the positive reviews are truthful here. Carol is very welcoming and is very helpful in planning your days as well as providing a comfortable clean "home" to come to at the end of the day. Steve and Carol even took time out of their everyday life to accomodate our daughter as well with letting her hold and pet the farm animals and going for a horseback ride. I am still raving about how good Carol's breakfasts' are and how enjoyable our stay was. We hope to continue to go back on our next trip as well! The Duvall family

Reviewed September 2, 2010

We chose this place because it had animals our young daughter could play with and because the other reviews on TripAdvisor were so positive. With Good Reason! The animals were a hit and the atmosphere of the B&B so friendly and relaxing. The proprietor gave us a map and suggested routes and stops along the way, with good dining suggestions. The Pines Loft Room was quiet, comfortable and super clean.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Loved our stay here!!!!! Delicious breakfasts, marvelous hosts, clean, clean, clean!!! Highly recommend and hope to go back soon!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2010

We stayed here with Carol, Steve and their family and our kids loved it. A beautiful house, great breakfast, fantastic yard. Such a nice break from the city. My daughter just ran barefoot in and out of the house all morning feeding goats, chickens, and riding the pony.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy / Lancaster West
Hampton Inn Manheim
#4 of 7 in Manheim
Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon

Been to Country Vistas? Share your experiences!