“Eh”

Manheim City Star Diner
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Staff is rude. They treat younger people with no respect. Every time I've eaten there the waitresses seem miserable an are very slow at bring the check/boxes. I spend more time waiting for my check then actually eating. Everyone is unfriendly. And they need to invest in ketchup bottles, packet are so unreasonable.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Never go there. The food was as cold as the waitresses attitude. She bought our lunches out at different times. She slammed out food down and our drinks. When we decided to leave we waited ten minutes to get boxes and the check bc she was too busy eating her own meal and talking it up with the other waitress. Then when we asked for a box she hand us a large cup for the soup I had. It wasn't even worth taking home!!!!! Never go there!

2  Thank Meghan6989
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We are seniors and appreciated the number of items on the senior menu that included a beverage. The prices are very reasonable at this restaurant, it is clean, and there is an abundance of food served. I love ham loaf but this item was not my favorite here- too mushy though flavor was good. You'll get your money's worth here!