“acres of fun”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“acres of fun”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Loved the wonderful baked goods, candies, produce, and more! I recommend taking along a large tote or cart on wheels to carry all the awesome things you purchase. Be sure to eat the Pit Beef sandwich for lunch. The stand is located just outside the main entrance. Give yourself plenty of time to explore all the flea market buildings and outbuildings holding the antique shops!

Visited March 2013

Leola, Pennsylvania
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fresh Produce---Great Prices”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have found that the best place to park here is to the far left in the grassy areas. I have previously attempted to park in the main lot and drive around , drive around attempting to find a spot. The produce and prepared foods are great. The one thing that needs much improvement at certain stands is their customer service. I have waited at stands that two clerks are having personal conversations ignoring the customers. Other stands the clerk is busy arranging meat and ignores the customers. Since there are other meat stands, I leave and patronize another. Then there are other stand holders very attentive to the customer. Always must get my treat--Finks French Fries

Visited December 2012
Southampton, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Root's Country Marke and Auction”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We always go to Roots Country Market and Auction to buy our fresh Thanksgiving turkey, fresh veggies and asways stop at KIngs and buy goody bags.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A real Amish/Mennonite sale barn”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice variety of everything from baked good to souvenirs of Amish country. Fresh vegetables, handmade quilts and toys, bulk candy ... you name it.

Visited March 2012
Pa
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So close to home”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been going to Root's for as long as I can remember. It is a big place so be prepared to do a lot of walking. Once you find the exact places you want to go to, then bring good sturdy bags to carry your purchases around. I have found whatever I have been looking for from fresh meats, poultry and produce and even a glass butter dish for my daughter in law!!. The food that is available is awesome. So much to choose from When I have purchased food to eat there, it is very inexpensive and good. I look forward to Tuesdays!!

Visited August 2012