“Love their wine!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love their wine!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I am fussy about wine and not too fond of the local wines. But Waltz changed my mind. I enjoyed every single wine I tasted and bought some to take home with me too, And that is a first for me!

Visited June 2012

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great wine and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Not only are they the best Pennsylvania wines, Waltz wines are comparable to some of the best in California. The atmosphere at the vineyard is incredible. What is most memorable is the knowledge and true love of wine making that the owners (Jan and Kim) have. They are happy to share their knowledge with their guests, which makes the experience even better. Great place for a tasting or to enjoy a concert.

Visited February 2012
Marietta
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice evening spent at the Waltz Vineyard”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We went there for a car event, and it is very beautiful there. Also, very nice owners and the wine is very good.

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love it there!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and I did the tasting. We just loved it there. The wine was great! We also loved that is a family that started it and the winery is right next to their house! Would definately go back again and tell friends.

Visited February 2012
Tuckerton, New Jersey
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Ambiance and wine”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

It is so nice to sit in the lovely surroundings and be served wine, cheese, chocolate and crackers, paired to the wines. Understanding that everyones taste is wines is different, it would be hard to judge the wine for everyone, but I can say that we bought three types of wine. One red, one rose and one white. I would like to have bought more, but for us they were approaching "special occasion" wines. We will return and purchase more and taste more.

Visited December 2011