I've stayed at Country Inn and Suites hotels in the past, and this one does not hold a candle to the others. This is an example of a franchise owner doing the bare minimum required by a brand: the towels were amazingly thin, and the furnishings appeared to be the cheapest option a franchise owner could select. We only stayed one night but encountered two maintenance issues: the fireplace in the lobby was broken and our toilet was clogged and had to be plunged.
The suite was spacious with a door that could close off the bedroom from the living room, with a tv in each room. However, there is only one heater/air conditioner under the bedroom window, so to heat or cool the living room you have to be too hot or too cold in the bedroom and you must leave the door open.
We stayed at the hotel for an event at the PA Renaissance Faire but it was at least a 15 minute drive, and the hotel is not near anything at all. Check it out on Google maps before you book. We would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Hotel in Lancaster County! Nestled comfortably amidst the rolling hills and scenic farmland of Lancaster County, the Lancaster Inn & Suites will envelop you in the warmth and charm of our rich rural culture. Surrounded by fresh air and wide-open spaces, we offer exceptional service and a relaxed atmosphere so our guests can recharge and fully embrace Pennsylvania’s finest family traditions and favorite attractions. "It’s Our Pleasure to Serve You!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Lancaster Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Manheim
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manheim Hotel Manheim
- Country Inn Manheim
- Manheim Country Inn