Stayed for one night for business. I could hear people walking in the room above me and their shower was really loud and sounded like it was in my room. There was something that looked like blood on the curtains - yuck. The rest of the room was clean. There was no fridge or microwave. The breakfast area was nice and big and had a good selection. Get the upper floor if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Hotel in Lancaster County! Nestled comfortably amidst the rolling hills and scenic farmland of Lancaster County, the Lancaster Inn & Suites will envelop you in the warmth and charm of our rich rural culture. Surrounded by fresh air and wide-open spaces, we offer exceptional service and a relaxed atmosphere so our guests can recharge and fully embrace Pennsylvania’s finest family traditions and favorite attractions. "It’s Our Pleasure to Serve You!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lancaster Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manheim Hotel Manheim
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Manheim
- Country Inn Manheim
- Manheim Country Inn