We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manheim
Airy Hill Farm B&B
Ranked #1 of 11 Manheim B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Where do I begin? Staying at Airy Hill was such a memorable experience. My husband and I brought our 3.5 yr old twins and stayed in the room with the tree house. My kids absolutely loved it and could not stop talking about it long after we had already gone home. Mark and Hazel were the perfect hosts. They made you feel like old friends/family and shared lots of funny stories about their BnB. There were always snacks and drinks available all day. It was like staying at grandma's house! Seriously it was brilliant.

The house and grounds itself are quite impressive. The pictures do not do it justice. The common living area has a vaulted ceiling with lots of light, a large patio, a large dining room and another small little outdoor sitting area by the the hot tub. The room was immaculately clean with the softest sheets and beds I have slept in in a long time. The bathroom was comfortably large and also always very clean. The grassy knolls outside and the playground were a great treat for the kids to run around it and the animals on the grounds were endless sources of distraction. Inside the house was equally entertaining with lots of distractions for the little ones and reading for the bigger kids.

Hazel and Mark are patient, kind, detail oriented and just all out fun. The breakfast each day was soooo delicious. The farm tour was so much fun too. I could not recommend this place enough and frankly reluctant to spread the word. I want them all to myself. Thank you Mark and Hazel. We will be back and we loved our stay there.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to morning light, you may want to choose a different room facing West. There is...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Traveled with our DD, ages 2 and 4 staying in the meadow room with tree house, we thoroughly enjoyed the whole farm stay experience. Hazel and Mark are the definition of gracious hospitality. I totally agree with another reviewer that they are grand parents personified. We saw ground hog and fox on the meadows, eggs were collected by our daughters, we pet many animals: bunnies, sheep. Kids love to walk the mini horses, Gaile and lil Bob. The surrounding area was just so tranquil and peaceful.
The room was immaculate and clean, kids love the tree house, with the flash lights. Food was plentiful and delicious. We definitely recommend and revisit again. :)

Room Tip: We love the tree house room, my daughter is already asking to have one install in our house...:D
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was my fourth visit to Airy Hill B&B and I'll be back again. Hazel and Mark are terrific hosts, the food is great, and their knowledge of the area is a major plus if you want suggestions on what to do and where to go. I am an animal lover so the Alpacas, Mini Horses, Sheep, Goat and Chickens and their two Cats, are an added blessing for me!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you are looking for an "over-the-river-and-through-the-woods" experience for your children, Hazel and Mark are the perfect hosts. They LOVE kids and they have the entire place set up with safe toys, delightful play structures, miniature horses, alpacas, sheep and Tucker the goat. There are even plug protectors on the outlets! The food is comforting and delicious. And Hazel and Tom are both very out-going, and warm individuals. This is definitely a comfort-food type of retreat where you and your children will feel cared for and replenished by their kind and heartfelt hospitality.

Room Tip: If you have little ones, ask for the room with the mini-loft bunk bed and mural treehouse painted i...
Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GaladrielWebmaster
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had a wonderful stay in early November with our 3 kids (ages 8, 4, and 1). Hazel and Mark were so welcoming, friendly, and warm. We felt like part of the family. Mark took the kids on tractor rides each morning to see the animals, and Hazel made the most fantastic breakfasts as well as baked treats for the afternoon. The views from the living and dining rooms were fantastic, and the quiet farmland roads were wonderful to take walks on. The location was close to Amish country. Hazel had lots of great ideas of things to do in the area. I definitely want to go back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I haved stayed at many B&Bs in the past but this was our first time staying at one with our girls. It was great! The food was really good and plentiful. The rooms were very confortable and spacious. The owners are down to earth and have a lot of information on the surrounding area. There is a ton of room outside for kids to run around and play with the animals. Our daughters are 10 and 12. Our 12 year old was a little old for the animal tour but our 10 year old loved it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

First time at this B & B and it was by far, the best one my husband and I ever stayed at and we have stayed at quite a few. The innkeepers were very friendly and we missed them as we were driving away to head back home. The breakfasts were so yummy, I am still making baked oatmeal from the recipe booklet. Beautiful property and cute animals. We plan on going back the end of next summer and will probably stay here from now on when we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
Warehouse Hotel
Comfort Suites Manheim - Lancaster
Lancaster Inn & Suites
Lancaster Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Manheim

Been to Airy Hill Farm B&B? Share your experiences!