“OUR YEARLY VACATION SPOT!!!!!”

Mount Hope Estate & Winery, home of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
Book In Advance
More Info
$116.88*
and up
VIP Private Wine Tour with Lunch in Hershey from Lancaster
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Manheim
More attraction details
Owner description: This winery is also home to a theater group, Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire's Acting Company, which puts on performances regularly.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We have made Mount Hope Estate and Winery and Ren Faire our yearly vacation spot for the past 12 years. Every time we visited we have never been disappointed. First the Estate is just Beautiful, and the Wine is Tasty and Plentiful, We always stock up on our favorite wines. I am talking about cases of wine. If we stay across the Street at the Hampton Inn, we just walk to the Faire and at closing time we wobble back with a big smile on our faces and arms full of wine and songs in our Hearts from the great time we had. This year we even dared to dress up in Renaissance clothing. FANTASTIC! We also dropped by on a Friday when they had comedy night. we laughed and laughed. Can't wait to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner Show. If that is just half as good as the experiences we have had there, it would be worth it. The Actors and Performers are TOP NOTCH, TWO THUMBS UP! ALL IN ALL... we give it 5 STARS!!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We did the dinner and the "Dickens of a Christmas" show. Dinner was not really worth it but the show was very good. However it took a long time to get started once we were in the mansion. Overall, I'd do the show without the dinner. Eat somewhere else. Some of the wine is okay as well but stay away from the house red.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We started our day with the gypsy queen meeting our group by the fountain near the wine shop. Our group has come out every year for the last 15 years from New Jersey. We collect more weaponry then I have walls in my home. The wine is delicious. I buy a case every year to give away as Christmas gifts. The actors improvisation is fun and makes the experience very realistic.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This year, like we do every year, my brothers and I went to the PA Ren Faire. Although the ticket price is a little steep for a bunch of teenagers and young adults, it's worth it for the experience. We saw shows, ate good food, dressed up in garb, and bought swords for our collections. A good time was had by all, and we're already excited for next year!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went twice last season and the first time noted a lack of seating along the walking paths and found it difficult for the older members of the party. On the last trip we found much more seating and were very impressed at the changes. Both times it was a wonderful experience. The first time it was really difficult for my husband to make the trek out to the parking area as he has issues with walking long distances so thought maybe a shuttle would be grand and believe me I would have been happy to pay for the benefit. The second time we came in an hour before the gate opening so that we could get better parking and that was also worth the wait.

Travelers who viewed Mount Hope Estate & Winery, home of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire also viewed

Lancaster, Lancaster County
Manheim, Lancaster County

Lititz, Lancaster County

Been to Mount Hope Estate & Winery, home of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire? Share your experiences!